FREE Senior's BodyKi Health and Wellbeing classes!
This one-hour class is based on gentle breathing exercises and mind/body exercises to promote flexibility, strength and stability.
Focused training in:
- Breathing and energetic balancing
- Core stability for body equilibrium and coordination
- Calm and gentle sitting and standing exercises.
- Injury preventative and rehabilitative exercises
- Movement strengthening in waking, striding, running, turning and sitting
Things needed for classes:
- Water bottle
- Comfortable loose clothing to move in
No Fee – just come in and enjoy!
Wednesdays and Fridays 10:00- 11:00pm
Creswell resident Sensei R.Vicente Rubio, 5th Dan instructs all classes –
Email: email@example.com or visit: www.PathfinderMentoring.com
“The purpose of training is to tighten up the slack, toughen the body, and polish the spirit” – Aikido Founder -Morihei Ueshiba